PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Amazing!

This is one of the funniest flashes I've seen in a long time. Great animation and pacing, and the voice acting really makes this.

Artefactos Del Caos OP Artefactos Del Caos OP

Not bad

This is pretty decent, assuming you did most of the pixel art yourself. How did you make this? I recognize most of the characters. I am curious, what is the song playing? I recognize it but can't remember exactly. Miyavi maybe?

Fer11234 responds:

Sorry if I tell people the truth and what is the song by flash sticking out and I feel much more at the Reply does not work but thanks for your positive comments and the song know the name but that of opening number 2 of the series Bleach and this interesting story if the problem is that I thought to do it in Spanish but for you and there are more people speaking English than Spanish in the English voi up before making a trailer for you right?
And sorry for the English I used the google translator.

A DeathandGary Christmas! A DeathandGary Christmas!

Cute

This is cute and funny, and not too bad at all. Because you're asking, I'll give you my critique.

The biggest problem I see is with the audio, for a couple different reasons. First of all, the voice recordings are a bit rough and I can hear background white noise, which is a bit distracting. But that's more of a minor gripe. More importantly, you miss your audio cues quite a bit. What I mean is, there's too much of a gap between when the characters speak, which makes it feel unnatural. It also lacks sound effects, so for example the bunny is hitting Santa, there's no sound of him connecting, which from an audio point of view makes it seem like he's swinging in thin air. The voice acting was decent however, so don't worry too much about it.

As for the art, the biggest problem I see is with your layouts (backgrounds). They lack any understand of perspective, which isn't too terrible if you're making animations for fun, but if you want to improve, it will be one of the things you'll need to learn. There's lots of different free guides online that teach 1-point, 2-point and 3-point perspective, and just a basic knowledge would help a lot and wouldn't take you too long to learn.

Anyway, hope that helps you for your next video, hope you keep making them. But this wasn't a bad effort at all, so keep it up and you can only get better. ^^

DeathandGary responds:

thanks for your input, this is actually pretty helpful!

yes I know the audio needs work, and I can't really do anything to get rid of the white noise, if you know a good program for that I'm all ears. As for the delays that actually was my entire fault because movie testing had a bit of a lag to it so I edited the audio to cooperate with the lag, thinking it wasn't lagging at the time. I might fix that later. As for the imagery, I will agree it's a bit of a standout and DOES ruin the immersion factor in hindsight. Well I'll take your points to heart when I make my next movie, thanks! ^^;

Cuicly Life! Cuicly Life!

Cute

This is pretty good, and the animation's decent. Cute little story as well. One thing: you'll probably want to use less recognizable copyrighted music if you don't want to run into any trouble. Though I do enjoy the Naruto music haha.

Yul responds:

yieaa i kinda use copirighted music for this, that's why i tryed to put every page i used to download all that music in the credits... i have a friend that was suposed to create the music for me but... uuhh, he was to busy u_u!

Sheriff McGyro Sheriff McGyro

Love it

Always love Sexual Lobster's animation, but this was especially solid. And the plot was a nice change from the usual. I like to see a bit of diversity, not that the usualy sexual humour isn't hilarious. And the last line takes it for me haha. Keep up the good work. :)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

heheh thats the only line i wrote.

Neu2 Neu2

Feedback

To be honest, I'm a bit baffled that you are working out the opening credits of your movie, as they're probably one of the least important things to start with. Anyway, I'll give you some feedback to work on this, as that's obviously why you submitted this.

The black gaps with nothing in them are way too long. I kept wondering if the video was glitching. It's not dramatic, it's just a tad annoying. The fonts are nothing special, and the music is generic. You might want to add some sort of texture instead of just a boring black screen. Also a more logo-like name for the movie would be better and add some appeal. But the main thing, yeah, you really need to make this shorter, as your viewer will lose interest very quickly. Hope that helps.

descom responds:

Danke schön.
Yes it was helpfull.

A guy who had no legs A guy who had no legs

Nice start

It's a nice effort, but it probably isn't ready for the flash portal yet. It would be better with sound, and I'm not sure I full understood what was happening near the end.. what was he forging, that pair of sunglasses? Hard to follow.