PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Amazing!

This is one of the funniest flashes I've seen in a long time. Great animation and pacing, and the voice acting really makes this.

Artefactos Del Caos OP Artefactos Del Caos OP

Not bad

This is pretty decent, assuming you did most of the pixel art yourself. How did you make this? I recognize most of the characters. I am curious, what is the song playing? I recognize it but can't remember exactly. Miyavi maybe?

Fer11234 responds:

Sorry if I tell people the truth and what is the song by flash sticking out and I feel much more at the Reply does not work but thanks for your positive comments and the song know the name but that of opening number 2 of the series Bleach and this interesting story if the problem is that I thought to do it in Spanish but for you and there are more people speaking English than Spanish in the English voi up before making a trailer for you right?
And sorry for the English I used the google translator.

A DeathandGary Christmas! A DeathandGary Christmas!

Cute

This is cute and funny, and not too bad at all. Because you're asking, I'll give you my critique.

The biggest problem I see is with the audio, for a couple different reasons. First of all, the voice recordings are a bit rough and I can hear background white noise, which is a bit distracting. But that's more of a minor gripe. More importantly, you miss your audio cues quite a bit. What I mean is, there's too much of a gap between when the characters speak, which makes it feel unnatural. It also lacks sound effects, so for example the bunny is hitting Santa, there's no sound of him connecting, which from an audio point of view makes it seem like he's swinging in thin air. The voice acting was decent however, so don't worry too much about it.

As for the art, the biggest problem I see is with your layouts (backgrounds). They lack any understand of perspective, which isn't too terrible if you're making animations for fun, but if you want to improve, it will be one of the things you'll need to learn. There's lots of different free guides online that teach 1-point, 2-point and 3-point perspective, and just a basic knowledge would help a lot and wouldn't take you too long to learn.

Anyway, hope that helps you for your next video, hope you keep making them. But this wasn't a bad effort at all, so keep it up and you can only get better. ^^

DeathandGary responds:

thanks for your input, this is actually pretty helpful!

yes I know the audio needs work, and I can't really do anything to get rid of the white noise, if you know a good program for that I'm all ears. As for the delays that actually was my entire fault because movie testing had a bit of a lag to it so I edited the audio to cooperate with the lag, thinking it wasn't lagging at the time. I might fix that later. As for the imagery, I will agree it's a bit of a standout and DOES ruin the immersion factor in hindsight. Well I'll take your points to heart when I make my next movie, thanks! ^^;

Snow Tiger Snow Tiger

Decent

The game does what it's meant to do, so there's not much to say about it. If you're looking to improve it, you can add some of the features other puzzle games have, like different difficulties and a timer. I didn't finish it, but if you don't have one, a high score board is also a good idea. The main thing this really needs though is a loading screen. It was just black while it was loading, and I thought the game was just frozen. Hope that helps.

Yun Soundboard Yun Soundboard

Good!

Not much to say about it, as a soundboard it seems pretty good, and I'm guessing you got most if not all of the sounds. One thing I can comment on is the grammar and spelling; there are a few places that could use a bit of correction. A couple of examples: "What a bored" should be "what a bore" and "come on thats it" should be more like "come on, that's it?"

The grammar isn't a huge deal, but if you do want to fix it, I'd just have someone else look over it for you and help you make corrections. ^^

Ninja and Blind Girl Ninja and Blind Girl

Glitches

Seems like a good start to something fun, but there were glitches for me. I am not sure if you onlyjust programmed the first level, but after that I wasn't able to click the second flag. Also the coins didn't always collect when I moused over them and just kind of moved around o nthe screen until I moved it again to collect them.

Anyway, keep working on this so you can make it better. ^^ If after every level you add new elements (like having to click on bombs to divert them and things like that), it would add to the fun. I like this idea of just watching over the character as he fights doing secondary things.